My Life as a Mommy

Things don't always go according to plan!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The things we do for love!

These are the things I did today in the name of love:
  1. About 3 sinkfuls worth of dishes.
  2. Killed about 20 bugs.
  3. A load of laundry.
  4. Cleaned up the living room, no more clutter!
  5. Gave away some junk that was taking up space (one person's junk is another's treasure!).
  6. Made sure the baby was fresh faced and wearing clean clothes (and diaper!) when we went to pick up Daddy from work.
  7. Cooked my husband some chili and rice for dinner.
  8. Made myself decent and presentable before guests arrived.
  9. Didn't throw a fit about not getting enough attention, even though I considered it.
  10. Didn't complain about our A/C not working properly.

I feel pretty good about all I've done today, and I'll do my best to continue doing at least 10 things a day in the name of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment